17 International Flights Landing In Belize Today! And 3 More Coming Over the Next Month!
American, United, Delta, Alaska Airlines, Southwest, Tropic Air, TAG Airlines, WestJet all Flying To Belize and More to Come!
Yesterday a Facebook friend posted: “20 International Flights flying into Belize tomorrow. Tis tourist season!”
TWENTY? That’s…crazy! This number was 6…maybe 8 just a few years back…right?
Almost hard to believe. (He actually posted “30 International Flights” first…and that REALLY blew my mind. But corrected…still. 20 is incredible.) We’ve heard a flurry of announcements this year – about new airlines…new departure cities…and re-boots after this impossible last year and a half. SO maybe? Let me count.
I used this site to count the flights for Saturday November 20th
- Satena/Tropic Air #9R2301 From Roatan, Honduras and #9R6611 From Cancun (2 flights)
- TAG Airlines #5U804 from Guatemala City
- American Airlines #AA433 from Charlotte, #AA1191 from Miami, #AA539 from Los Angeles
- United Airlines #UA1408 from Houston, #UA542 from Newark, #UA2134 from Denver, #UA1150 from Chicago
- Delta #DL1983 from Atlanta
- Southwest Airlines #WN6137 from Houston, #WN288 from Denver (I have a special space in my heart for Southwest…who flew me out to Houston to be on the first flight!)
- Westjet #WS2618 from Toronto
- Alaska Airlines #AS902 from Seattle and #AS965 from Los Angeles
So not quite! That brings us to 17 flights coming in today.
BUT…we can add a few more over the coming weeks…
- Frontier Airlines, starting December 11th, Saturdays only, from Orlando and Denver
- Sun Country, starting December 19th, Saturdays only from Minneapolis
THAT BRINGS US TO TWENTY FLIGHTS A DAY COMING IN FOR THE CHRISTMAS SEASON. Is everyone ready for this?
I think we all know the answer: HECK YES. Welcome to Belize.