Date/Time: Saturday, January 26th, 2019, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
I love brunch – love it. Extravagant food (often with cocktails) at an extravagant time (after a lazy lie-in). Here is one with a KILLER list of dishes and some low key live reggae.
Win, win win.
Reggae Brunch:Every Saturday from 11:00-2:00- Indulge with a delectable brunch while enjoying the upbeat vibes of live Reggae with San Pedro’s own Melody Man Escobar. What better way to kick off your island weekend, San Pedro style!
All entrees served with coffee, fresh juice, assorted bread basket and your choice of the following:
• The ABC: Apple, Bacon and Cheddar on a French Toast Panini, served with Potato Hash
• Quiche Du Jour: Served with Tropical Fruit
• Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast: Stuffed with Strawberry Cream Cheese and Bananas, served with Maple Syrup and a Side of Bacon
• Breakfast Quesadilla: Flour Tortilla Stuffed with Eggs, Bacon, Peppers, Onions and Cheese. Topped with Avocado and served with Pico and Sour Cream
• Juan’s Country Salad: Mixed Greens Topped with Tomato, Onion, Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salsa, Seasoned Potatoes, Shredded Cheese and Avocado
• The Continental: Yogurt, Granola and Tropical Fruit
$30 BZ per person