Last week, I finally made an appointment at the new downtown SParadise Spa & Salon – located in a smartly, chicly renovated spot on Front Street that had been sitting vacant for a while. It was a super smart move by the owner Kristi Gonzalez – who has been working in the spa and wellnessKeep reading »
Ambergris Caye has SO many places to enjoy a cold Belikin beer any time of day. Bars at the beach in Belize abound. But Crazy Canuck’s, located just south of town right on the beach, has found so many ways to differentiate themselves. They’ve got an awesome view, friendly staff and some popular events allKeep reading »
The Scoop on Ambergris Caye’s Most Popular Spot: Secret Beach As soon as you touch down on Ambergris Caye, you are going to hear the suggestions from your bartender, the taxi driver and the front desk: You MUST go to Secret Beach. EVERYONE tells you that you HAVE to go. How, you might wonder, canKeep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.