Generally, I dislike a vague title like this…one that is confusing…means very little to you when you read it. The nice day part, yes…but Chicken boat dreams? But life is small right now…for many of us, confusing. Limited trips to town still (more because we are low on funds but also because it seems safestKeep reading »
Yesterday I wrote a post about what the Caribbean and Central Americas countries re-opening or not re-opening. Two weeks ago, we got a set date – August 15th. But there are LOTS of restrictions and safety measures – and last night, we got the answer to many of our questions. You can click thru toKeep reading »
Belize’s borders have been closed since the end of March. Just last week, a very limited re-opening of the International Airport has been announced for August 15th. Arrivals in Belize are HIGHLY recommended to have a COVID test within 72 hours of arrival to be fast-tracked thru the customs and immigration process. But they willKeep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.