Tour guide extraordinaire, Panny Arceo, deserves a website of his own. He is a senior guide- boat captain- storyteller- born and raised San Pedrano- musician and accordion player that knows ever inlet and coral head around Ambergris Caye like the back of his hand. (A hand that has only three fingers due to crocodile attackKeep reading »
SAGA – the San Pedro Humane Society named after one of the very first dogs that they helped – has been operating on Ambergris Caye for 18 years. Fully funded by donations and volunteers, this AMAZING organization has done SO much caring for the pets and strays on the island, educating on animal health andKeep reading »
Good morning all, It’s been a gorgeous week on Ambergris Caye. The weather has been hot and humid – with a heavy dose a mosquitos if you step a bit too far away from the breeze. (Also, the farther away from town, the better chance you have of encountering the blood sucking beasts from hell. Keep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.