Yesterday I had an hour or so before a meeting so I went on a bit of a walk about. San Pedro town is getting busier and busier when it comes to traffic but there is really no better way to really see and experience this island. (If you are a first timer, a GREATKeep reading »
Yesterday was a national holiday in Belize. It was the 10th day of September…. Click here to play this crazy catchy song by Lord Rhaburn and Calypso Rose. Independence Month in Belize is in FULL SWING! 221 years ago, in a final attempt to take over the area, the Spaniards took on a small butKeep reading »
Dear Blog, It’s been almost two weeks since I wrote my last post. But just a while back, I got a message that there was an ambulance and a fire truck in front of my mom’s house in New Jersey and… She is fine. She fell and broke her wrist but I flew back toKeep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.