Why Even Ask Is Belize Safe? Traveling is Reward vs Risk Since I write about Belize, I do get questions: IS BELIZE SAFE? Is Belize safe for single travelers? Is Belize safe for women? For older travelers? Is it safe to ride the bus in Belize? Let’s start off by saying that Belize is magic. Keep reading »
Morning all, I’m working on a longer post for tomorrow about Safety in Belize – so today I will keep it a bit lighter. As we wait for rain (MAYBE…this has been on DRY summer), here are some pictures of my trip to town yesterday and a walk about… I walked next door to XtanKeep reading »
Things are slowing down on Ambergris Caye – the sun feels hotter, the air more humid and tourists are starting to wane. I spent a few days at “the camp” this week – my home away from home. We had a group of 6 visiting from Costa Rica – guys who do A LOT ofKeep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.