When You Are Stuck At Home But Your Heart is in Belize… Last week, I shared a link to this tee shirt and I LOVE THIS SENTIMENT!!!!!!!!! And SO many of you went to the website to check it out. Many bought shirts which I hope are being proudly worn when you are outKeep reading »
Belize has been under a State of Emergency due the Covid-19 virus since the end of March/beginning of April. But last week, new Statutory Instrument was released – effective Friday, May 15th – that called for a slight loosening of regulations for Belize’s current State of Emergency since the country has been COVID-free for overKeep reading »
Support Ambergris Caye AND Learn How to Make Fry Jacks, Conch Fritter and Real Belize Rice and Beans! Yesterday I headed into San Pedro Town for the first time in weeks. It was the very first day that our State of Emergency measures had been loosening to include swimming in the sea and eating atKeep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.