September stays true to form on Ambergris Caye. HOT and extremely humid and still. The kind of day that I’ve sure the 1977 classic reggae song “96 Degrees in the Shade” was written about. Frances and I headed out for a walk – to our south…the small dock just south of Xtan Ha Resort. It’sKeep reading »
What is the Weather like In Belize in September? Right now, we are at the peak of Hurricane season – a season that spans 6 months, June 1st to November 30th. But September 10/11 is the historical zenith and it just takes one look at NOAA’s storm map to see this year, we are rightKeep reading »
While Belize’s International Airport is set to open on October 1st, the country is not just throwing the doors wide open yet. October 1st will start Phase 3 of the country’s re-opening and there will be limits and regulations in place. Belize, in what is usually one of the slowest months for tourism of theKeep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.