Our 30-day Island Quarantine IS the right time to foster 13 dogs in your home…right? At 3am last night, when I heard the first high pitched mini-howl (of the night), I wasn’t quite sure. Just about one week ago, potlicker Mocha and her 12 puppies – 3 weeks old at the time – moved intoKeep reading »
For all OFFICIAL announcements issued by the Government of Belize, please see the Press Office page. So Shakespeare wrote the masterpiece King Lear during one of the16th-17th century plague-inspired quarantines… ** “Fun” fact: Between 1348 – 1665, an outbreak of something occurred every 20-30 years in London, killing around 20% of London’s population eachKeep reading »
After watching the news for an hour or so this morning, we set out for town at about 10am to run some errands. It was my first trip to town in about 5 days – I’ve been trying to shake a nasty head cold and am finally on the upswing. Getting over the sinus issuesKeep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.