Visiting White Sands Cove Resort for the Very First Time For quite a few years now, I’ve passed this sign while driving from town to my home at 7 miles north on Ambergris Caye. So when I got an invite a few months ago to stay for a night or maybe two, I was excited. Keep reading »
An Easy Way To See Some BIG Green Iguanas right in San Pedro Town and…A House Straight out of Swiss Family Robinson! This morning I drove to the street behind Back Street (aka Backa Back Street), San Pedro to drop Jeff off where he docks his boat. It’s a beautiful day… A VERY pretty day.Keep reading »
Yesterday, as we docked the boat at the back of San Pedro town, I spotted a brown pelican – and something was definitely not right. I asked the guys on the next dock about him and they said something was stuck in his pouch. He couldn’t eat. He would die. Wait…WHAT?!?!?!? But let me backKeep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.