Last night was the BIG San Pedro LobsterFest Block party. LOTS of live music – including the AMAZING steel drum band and GilHarry 7 – one of the biggest bands in the country. LOTS of booths serving lobster in countless ways…from Lobster Corn dogs to Lobster Tacos to fresh grilled tails… I got there earlyKeep reading »
Yesterday I tried a new restaurant! Campo Tex-Mex on Front Street in downtown San Pedro. But let me back up just a bit. Many people seem to think that the life of a blogger includes lots of free meals at all the newest places and deluxe hotel stays weekly – my life is decidedly notKeep reading »
Good morning all! I promise that I will be back to my “regularly scheduled program” very soon but until then…life is FRAZZLED. With excitement and nerves and all sorts of craziness. I mean…first and foremost is MY BOOK. LIVE ON AMAZON AND A BESTSELLER. How awesome is that? This morning’s screenshot from Amazon. And someKeep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.