Happy Sunday morning all. It’s been over a week since I last posted. And while I have slowed down a bit here in the last few months to work on a bigger project, this has been too long of a stretch. And I can sugar coat the reasons why but… It’s been the weather. Hazy. Keep reading »
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… MANGO SEASON! And while the weather seems to be hazy and windy. And the sargassum influx is…HEAVY. The mangos are for sale in town and absolutely delicious. Mango one of three yesterday. Our neighboring resort brought in the big guns to deal with the overload of seaweedKeep reading »
I know I do this each and every month but I’ll say it again. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT’S MAY ALREADY? Where does time go…how can we be easing into slow season again. And starting Hurricane Season so soon? And HOW did my name make it on the 2019 Hurricane list? Spelled incorrectly but good grief. Keep reading »
Some of my favorite Scoops!
Where Should I Begin?
I post a bunch…perhaps too much and there is a ton of information on this site. Some useful to you, some not. So let me list a few posts that might help you find what you are looking for…
- Locations (Belize’s different areas and a description)
- The Belize Bucket List (Stuff to Do!)
- Belize is SO Different. Here’s Why…
- 15 Things No One Told You About Moving to Belize
- My Eight Craziest Adventures in Belize
- Best Beaches on Ambergris Caye
- My Guide to Secret Beach – Ambergris Caye’s HOTTEST spot
- Money! Conversion, Cash or Credit, Tipping and More
- Your Complete Packing Guide for Belize
While some plan a trip to Belize to just lay in a hammock, drink a frozen cocktail and relax, most like to take advantage of all the activities Belize has to offer. Whether it’s mainland trips to the ruins or jungle, repelling down waterfalls, visiting the Belize Zoo or snorkeling the reef, there are plenty of things to do for people of all ages and all levels of thirst for adventure.